Wolf Creek Federal Services Administrative Assistant in ANCHORAGE, Alaska
Who we are and what we do...
Make more than money. Make a difference.
Chugach Government Solutions (CGS) and subsidiaries…
Our Mission is to set the standard for first-class business services in the global market. We offer an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
CGS is a unique organization, capable of meeting the needs of the government through a long-range program of business planning, training, and sound business practices. CGS is the federal division of Chugach Alaska Corporation (Chugach), one of the twelve original Native Regional Corporations formed under the Alaska Natives Claims Settlement Act of 1971. Chugach is privately owned by Alaska Natives, and stock is not publicly traded.
CGS is a seasoned government contractor providing a wide span of services to our federal customers with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We seek consistency in quality and actively innovate, finding new ways of doing business that adds value to our customers. CGS currently operates on Department of Defense installations sprinkled across the United States and at OCONUS locations spread across the globe. With 12 subsidiaries specializing in facility maintenance, IT/technical services, construction, and education services, CGS offers a unique depth of services equipped to support the most critical missions.
EEO/AA Employer; Shareholder Hire Preference.
Preference shall be given to eligible and qualified Chugach shareholders, spouses and descendants, and shareholders of other Alaska Native Corporations. Chugach makes every effort to identify, hire, train, and promote shareholders. Chugach is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. CGS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Summary/General Description of Job:
Provides administrative, quality control assurance and clerical support for Outreach and Admissions (OA) and Career Transition (CT) contracts. Responsible for the maintenance of government property; outreach reporting systems, procurement, and quality control of all applicant and transition files.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Provides overall administrative and clerical support to the OA and CT Services project staff.
- Greets and assists visitors.
- Answers and directs incoming calls.
- Develops and maintains data base to capture daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on files submitted to center, arrivals, students pending assignment, no-shows, placements, not placed, and barriers for the Project Manager.
- Assists Project Manager with generating reports to monitor arrivals, 45 and 90 day retention reports monthly, OAOMS 20/Center and POMS 20 reports to verify and ensure all statistical outcomes are recorded in the Job Corps Data Systems.
- Provides Quality Assurance of Job Corps applicant files before approving and sending to receiving centers and Quality Assurance of CTS before approving in the CTS JCDC program.
- Maintains a data base of all Quality Control systems and procedures required for generating reports.
- Develops and maintains tracking methods to monitor and ensure that the contract meets arrival goals and applicants are served as prescribed in the Policy and Requirements Handbook (PRH)/Geographic Assignment Plan contract requirements; and regular calls are being made for transition purposes.
- Assists Project Manager by generating reports to monitor effective Outreach and Admissions contract performance outcomes.
- Provides oversight, tracking and reporting of all government property in compliance with the Job Corps Property and Requirements Handbook.
- Assists the Project Manager in the development and execution of project staff training to support PRH changes, updates, and compliance.
- Establishes and maintains a reliable reporting system for monitoring the effectiveness of all Outreach and Job Development efforts and activities. Collects from each Job Corps Center projected arrival needs and communicates and coordinates arrival lists with Admissions Counselors.
- Provides data collection and coordination of reports and report requirements to/from Regional and Corporate Offices and the Job Corps Data Center.
- Performs all the duties and responsibilities of an Admissions Counselor or CT Specialist where there are AC vacancies or when necessary.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Four (4) years previous administrative and/or quality control.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties and functions of the job may be substituted for Associate’s Degree.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook at an intermediate level.
- Successfully pass background check and drug test.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Previous experience working with youth.
Primary Location: US-Alaska-ANCHORAGE
Number of Openings: 1
Job Number: ANC10138
Req ID: ANC10138