DaVita Associate Recruiter in Anchorage, Alaska
This People Services (PS) position is an integral member of the leadership team for assigned segments of the business, acting as the trusted advisor on strategic human resources (HR) and other matters which impact business results.
• Ensure PS activities are aligned with DaVita’s culture, values, and mission, executing on PS strategy to support the needs of the business
• Partner with other corporate PS functions (e.g., Teammate Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting), acting as internal consultant and strategist to deliver positive business results
• Ensure adherence to PS policies and compliance with Teammate Relations findings and action plans
• Other details
• Bullet Points
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bullet Points
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.