Cabela's RETAIL BARGAIN CAVE PROCESSOR OUTFITTER in Anchorage, Alaska
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Full-Time Bargain Cave Processor in the Bargain Cave department at our Anchorage, AK retail store. Position Overview: This position is responsible for using known systems to process returns and damages using independent judgement to make decisions based on the needs of the store and the company's best interest, in addition to provide customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Using known systems, process returns and damages within the allotted 48 hour window, using independent judgment in addition to written policy to make decisions on final disposition of product either returned or damaged.
- Assist with floor coverage as needed. Restock merchandise, readying product for the floor up to and including assembly if required, to ensure the department and merchandise displays are organized and easily accessible for customers
- Dispose of trash in accordance with written policy, shrink reduction procedures, communicating any issues with departments, Asset Protection, and Inventory to ensure corrections are made.
- Ship items back to Oshkosh as required in accordance with written policies and procedures.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
- Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer’s expectations (required)
- Knowledge of Hazardous materials handling (preferred)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid experience and at least one year of related filed experience.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family,andemployee discounts.
Auto req ID: 47119BR
No. of Positions: 1
Req Type: Non-exempt